Wednesday 7 November 2012

Im turning the page.

"If she's amazing. she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you won't give up. If you're giving up, you're not worthy. Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you. you just got to find the ones worth suffering for."- Bob Marley.

There are certain people who come into my life, and leave a mark. their place in my heart is tender; a bruise of longing, a pulse of unfinished business. just hearing their names pushes and pulls at me in a hundred ways, and when I try to define those, describe them even to myself, words are useless. not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted. I have a few mistakes under my belt. but remember, so do you. 

Sometimes you change because of the people around you. But you always can change the people that you choose to be around you. Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well you bounce. Remember that everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something, and has lost something. Hope comes to you at a time when you needed it the most. 

Don't get me wrong here, I need you in my life but we're independent people at the current time. A woman's loyalty is tested when her man has nothing. A man's loyalty is tested when he has everything. It's not about the amount of knowledge one knows or possesses, it's about how that knowledge changes you. because I want to be that girl that no one ever knows. sometimes I just need to stop whining and just enjoy the roller coaster that is life. Life is not meant to be lived waiting, life is meant to be lived LIVING.

and hmmm. macam tulah. assalamualaikum =)



No comments:

Post a Comment