Friday 12 April 2013

after 19 chapters completed. hello 20.


hello and assalamualaikum.

how I ever imagine I could reach this stage. talking about the stage of life. owned a very lovely people. surround me. I took them for granted sometimes. being neglected is not a great feeling. I look at myself. how much I've grown up. I will never forget two people; the person who lost everything just to make me win and the person who will always with me in every pain. parents. changed me from nil to a number.

when the clock hit 12 on 25th february, I was glad. thanks ayah for being the first person wished me. my phones started to make those 'click' tones from the beginning till the next day. somehow I realized, it was not how much wishes I've received, how many presents and gifts I've got, how many people remembered me. no. but how I get myself ready for something next. but 25th feb will always be the greatest day of the year. from one year to another, I never see so much different in myself but Im still running.

to be old and wise, I must first be young and stupid. looking at old pictures, how much I've grown in maturity. I learned that the hard way. how much I push something, yet, it comes closer. how much I pull, it runs. my dad left since I was young. how many people see how unlucky I am. until one day I realize, if he never did, I'll not be me. keep me mature in taking any decisions. be more independent. keep saying 'okay', 'takpe' in any situations because it makes me feel calm. latih diri untuk sabar, sabar dan sabar.
DIA selalu tahu apa yang terbaik untuk hambaNya.

I walk slowly on the earth because I know I have nothing. Im just a human. sometimes, I need a shoulder, eyes and ears. not everyday is a walk in the park, and when those days really come along, you’ll learn to appreciate them more. Nothing ever infinitely goes downhill. Everything happens for a reason and people make mistakes. Some mistakes turn out to be the best choice you ever made. I’ve learned its not about what happens to people, its what they do about it. I’ve learned that no matter how thin you slice it, there’s always going to be two sides. I’ve learned that it’s a lot easier to react than it is to think. I’ve learned that you should always leave loved ones with loving words, it may be the last time you see them. I’ve learned that you can keep going long after you think you can’t. We are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel. And its either you control your emotions or they control you.

I need a very clear guidance to make me sane. belajar untuk selalu meminta pada DIA dengan usaha. sentiasa bersyukur. never complain. and Im glad to have everyone in my life. friends, colleagues.

and btw,, happy national siblings day dear, my little bro.

2 comments:

  1. Wadi baby!! Happy Belated Birthday. I'm so sorry that I didnt wish earlier:/ i missed it. sorry. Hope you have a wonderful year ahead :) May Allah bless and showers you with Hidayah, Success and Happiness. xoxo, datin :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. qis !! you didnt. you wished me on time lah. lupalah tu. heee. thank you for everything qis. I miss you miss you miss you. come back here please. meet me up. and insya Allah. you too. xoxo ;)

    ReplyDelete