Friday 18 October 2013

it will always behind the scene.

hello. assalamulaikum. 
just a little thought of mine at this hour.

thinking bout debate with reasoning and belief. debates are good, but dont debate simply for the purpose of going against someone. I know people who; it doesnt matter what you say, will argue the point, just for the purpose of proving you wrong. you gain nothing from that. we walk separately paths. let it be. as much as you believe in something, those beliefs may not apply in someone's life.

some people say -laugh when we can, apologize when you should and let go of what you cant change. love deeply and forgive quickly. take chances and give your everything. life is too short to be anything but happy- you have to take the good with the bad. love what you got and always remember what you had. forgive but dont forget. learn from your mistake but never regret. people change and things go wrong. but life goes on. still. how can you live without progress ? I'd rather things be worse, in order to get better, than to have them never change at all. sometimes the world goes completely against you, maybe it's the only way to pull that willpower out of you. If you aren't tested, you wont feel the need to understand what's going on. life tests me to make me better. 

maybe Im a complicated person. well as I said. maybe. not everyone has a simple mind. some people have such an intense and creative thought process, it makes them almost impossible to relate to. It takes patience, but once you understand the workings of passionate mind, you wont ever want to live without it. I have an undying need to create, to explore places I've never been and to try things I've never done. comfort is in the people I love. It's not a lifestyle. I refuse to live one way for the rest of my life. I need to learn. I need growth.

well. it is just a little thought of mine. just a simple say from my point of view :)

No comments:

Post a Comment