Saturday 9 November 2013

He is going to know.

One day, he’s going to know.

                he’ll know my birthday, my middle name, where I was born, and my parents names. he’ll know how old I am when I learnt to ride a bike, to race a control car, to play music, how my grandparents passed away, how many pets I had, and how much I hated going to school. he’ll know my eye colour, my scars, my freckles, my laugh lines and my birth marks. he’ll know my favourite book, movie, food, pair of shoes, colour, and song. he’s going to know why I am awake at 5am most nights, where I was when I realized I’d lost a good friend, why I picked up the razor and how I managed to put it down before things went too far. he’s going to know my phobias, my dreams, my fears, my wishes, and my worries. he’s going to know about my first heartbreak, my dream wedding, and my problems with my parents. he’ll know my strengths, weaknesses, laziness, energy, and my mixed emotions. he’s going to know about my love for dark chocolates, my dream of being famous when I was five, my need to quote any film I know all the way through, and my fear of growing older. he’ll know my bad habits, my mannerisms, my stroppy pout, my facial expressions, and my laugh like it’s his favourite song. the way I chew, drink, walk, sleep, fidget and kiss. he’s going to know that I’ve already picked out wedding flowers, baby names, tiles for the bathroom, bridesmaid dresses, and the colour of my bedroom walls. he’s going to know, get annoyed at and then accept that I leave my stuffs everywhere and I forget where I put it before, how much I love shopping, how much I addicted to formula one's cars, take twenty minutes to order a Starbucks, have to organize my clothes according to the materials. he’ll know my McDonald’s order, how many sugars to put in my tea, how much of ice cream I want, how much I hate candies, and  I hate my sandwiches cut into triangles. he’s going to know how I feel without me telling him, that I need a wee from a look on my  face, and that I am crying without shedding tears. he’s going to know all of it. Everything. me, from top to bottom and inside out. from learning, from sharing, from listening, from watching. He’s going to know every single thing there is to know, and what else? he is still going to love me anyway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment